Friday, October 25, 2013
HomeCare Software San Diego: Home Health Scheduling Software: The Most Comprehensive Home Health and Hospice Software Learn about August Systems complete functionality for home health, hospi...
The Most Comprehensive Home Health and Hospice Software
Learn about August Systems complete functionality for home care, home health and hospice care.
Learn more from any of our affiliates!
- Homecare Software Orlando
- Homecare Software Florida
- Get advice about software Texas
- Get Your Home Healthcare on Track
- Texas Home Scheduling Software
- Home Care Home Health Software
- Texas Has Software
- Medical Software
- Phoenix Home Care Software
- Arizona Get advice about software
- Homecare Software California
- Healthcare Technologies
- Health Care Comes First
Thursday, October 24, 2013
The effort and money you devote to automation pays a return over time. Therefore, automation should be viewed as an investment, not an expense. And, as with any investment, you should minimize your risk.
Here are some ways to minimize your risk in automating.
1. Set a short time horizon. Look to recovering your investment in no morethan twelve months. Typically, you should be able to do it in three or six months.
2. Proceed in small steps. Automation may affect you, your employees, and your clients. You don’t want the resulting change to overwhelm anyone.
3. Be selective. In choosing which aspects of your operation to automate, strike a balance between the ease of implementation and potential benefit.
4. Conserve your cash. Rent your system at first, instead of buying it. Monthly subscriptionwill reduce your cash outlay, and give you the option to cancel if things don’t work out.
5. Do your homework. Talk with two or three suppliers, get detailed quotes and, above all, ask for references. The time you spend upfront will save you a lot of time in the future.
In the end, you have more revenue, more profit, and a stronger competitive position.
Our goal is to have you as our client for a long time. When you call us, we will identify a solution that’s right for you. You will have the option to rent, lease, or buy your system. You can host the software yourself, or have us host it for you.
We will explain these options and help you with the cost-benefit analysis. If you are satisfied with the investment proposition, we will demonstrate our system and answer your questions. We will give you references, so you can check how our other clients are using similar systems.
When you sign up, we will install the software remotely on your server, or set it up on our server. We will train you and get you going. We will check back to see if you need additional training. Meanwhile, you can call anytime you have a question.
August Systems support is your ultimate security. Our Customer Support reps understand agency operations, know our software, and can be reached instantly by phone. You also receive regular software updates from us. That way, your software is always current, and your investment is always secure.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
HomeCare Software San Diego: Private Duty scheduling Software Orlando: Home health care scheduling software , you can create schedules for your nurses and caregivers, so that each caregiver knows exactly ...
Home Care scheduling software, schedules for your field staff, so that they know where and when to be with each client. Set Client/Staff preferences for quick matching, field staff view schedules and care plans securely online anytime. Automated text messaging for late/no show alerts and for visit/shift assignments. Stay in touch with staff constantly in real-time. The best in Home Care Scheduling.